By Kimberly Patch
Here’s a simple way to make filling out forms in Firefox easier.
If you find yourself frequently putting the same old information — name, address etc. in a Web form, this will save you a lot of time, and it’s probably worth the time to set up even if you fill out forms just a few times a year (speech instructions are for Dragon plus Utter Command):
– Click on this link to download the Autofill Forms extension:
– In Firefox say “Under Tango Alpha” to Click Tools/Add-ons
– “Shift Tab”, and if necessary “1-10 Down” to Navigate to Autofill Forms
– “2 Tab · Enter” to Click “Options”
– “2 Tab” to Navigate to the first field
– Fill in all applicable fields
– “Enter” to save your information
Now anytime you find yourself in a form field say “Under Juliet” and applicable fields will automatically fill in.
That was the quick easy setup. If you want to change the keyboard shortcut or set several different profiles, take a look at the options. There’s a lot you can do with this add-on.
Feel free to +Kim Patch if you want me to add you to my Utter Command Circle on Google+