Check out our new videos — UC Whirlwind Tour part 1 and UC Whirlwind Tour part 2.
The Whirlwind Tour gives you a taste of what you can do with Utter Command in some key areas:
- Controlling the Utter Command menu
- Opening and closing programs
- Clicking the mouse
- Moving and sizing windows
- Using Windows and program menus
- Opening files and folders directly
- Dictating and closely editing in any program
- Using the Internet
There’s a printed copy of this tour, including cross references, in Getting Started. UC also includes an on-screen guide for this tour (say “UC Whirlwind” and the Whirlwind Tour commands will appear in a narrow on-screen guide window on the right side of your screen — other programs will size around).
Watch the tour, then use the on-screen guide or a printout of Getting Started to take it yourself.
What’s your favorite UC command? What would you like to see a tour on? Reply here or let me know at info@ this website address.